The allure of Zanzibar is timeless. White sand beaches, turquoise waters ring the island, palm fringed beaches, timeless fishing villages, lush spice plantations in addition to the 19th-century architecture of Stone Town. The waters of Zanzibar offer excellent diving and snorkeling, with rich coral reefs and a wonderful array of fish, Zanzibar is a true diving paradise. Zanzibar is home to a wide range of endangered species that are only found there.
Enjoy views of the Indian Ocean and direct beach access During your stay at DoubleTree Resort by Hilton Hotel in the traditional fishing village of Nungwi. The 4-star beach resort is located on a sandy beach on the northern tip of Zanzibar and is built in the traditional Zanzibar style with Makti palm leaf roofs.
Spa and wellness centre
The hotel has 2 on site restaurants on site in addition to a bar. The F&B venues offer a mouthwatering array of international specialties
Nungwi Beach & Royal Beach
- Return flights with flyduabi
- Daily breakfast
- Airport transfers
- Travel insurance
Price: 3,250 AED
Connect with an agent to plan your next trip.
TERMS & CONDITIONS
- This offer is exclusive for AFG employees
- Rates are per person based on double occupancy (extra charges for children may apply)
- The facilities and services offered by hotels may change or be limited based on local Government regulations
- Rates & availability are subject to change without prior notice
- Certain activities may require an extra charge