The allure of Zanzibar is timeless. White sands, turquoise waters ring the island, palm fringed beaches, timeless fishing villages, lush spice plantations in addition to the 19th-century architecture of Stone Town. The waters of Zanzibar offer excellent diving and snorkeling, with rich coral reefs and a wonderful array of fish, Zanzibar is a true diving paradise. Zanzibar is home to a wide range of endangered species that are only found there.
Enjoy a refreshing island break during your stay at Breezes Beach Club and Spa. The lavish 5-star beach resort is located on the idyllic Bwejuu Beach that was named as one of the top 30 Island beaches in the world.
Spa and wellness center
water sports center
The hotel features 3 restaurants, 2 bars & a coffee and tea lounge. In addition to a private beachfront dining for couples
Jozani Forest & Jozani Chwaka Bay National Park
- Return flights with flyduabi
- Half board accommodation
- Airport transfers
- Travel insurance
Price: 4,850 AED
Connect with an agent to plan your next trip.
TERMS & CONDITIONS
- Rates are per person based on double occupancy (extra charges for children may apply)
- The facilities and services offered by hotels may change or be limited based on local Government regulations
- Rates & availability are subject to change without prior notice
- Certain activities may require an extra charge