The allure of Zanzibar is timeless. White sands, turquoise waters ring the island, palm fringed beaches, timeless fishing villages, lush spice plantations in addition to the 19th-century architecture of Stone Town. The waters of Zanzibar offer excellent diving and snorkeling, with rich coral reefs and a wonderful array of fish, Zanzibar is a true diving paradise. Zanzibar is home to a wide range of endangered species that are only found there.
Enjoy a refreshing island break during your stay at Baraza Resort & Spa. The all-inclusive lavish 5-star beach resort is located along the Bwejuu – Paje beach that was named as one of the top 30 Island beaches in the world. With just 30 villas, this stunning fully inclusive resort evokes the heritage of Zanzibar dating back to the era of the Sultans.
Spa and wellness center
PADI diving center
The hotel features 3 Restaurants that offer culinary fusions of the African, Asian, Indian and Persian dishes and international dishes. In addition to a lounge bar
Jozani Chwaka Bay National Park
- All-inclusive stay in a Bedroom Villa with Pool
- Business Class return flights with flyduabi
- Travel insurance
Price: 10,999 AED
Connect with an agent to plan your next trip.
TERMS & CONDITIONS
- This offer is exclusive for AlFahim Family members
- Rates are per person based on double occupancy (extra charges for children may apply)
- The facilities and services offered by hotels may change or be limited based on local Government regulations
- Rates & availability are subject to change without prior notice
- Certain activities may require an extra charge