Your wellness haven in God’s own country
Featured in Forbes, “5 Top Wellness Retreats for Ultimate Renewal 2017”
Carnoustie Ayurveda and wellness resort is an award-winning retreat on the shores of the Arabian sea.
The resort is Featured in Forbes, “5 Top Wellness Retreats for Ultimate Renewal 2017”.
At the spa
At the Aryavaidyasala (Ayurveda Spa), the resort offers you authentic Ayurveda treatment, naturopathy, marma, pranic healing, and yoga classes. A complete treatment for your mind, body, and soul under expert guidance.
For leisure activities, you have a beach, world-famous backwaters, swimming pool, cycling, village walk, and 25 acres of landscaped gardens providing you the solace of nature and the environment.
We offer spacious exquisitely designed villas, exhibiting a classic fusion of traditional and modern décor. Savour the delicacies of continental, south Indian and pan India cuisines at Ida, and Chimera a specialty seafood restaurant.
At Carnoustie, a detailed personal consultation for guests is conducted by our Senior Medical experts. After a complete diagnosis of the guest’s condition, our Medical experts offer short and long-term treatments that will help the guest to age gracefully, improve organ health and boost the immune system. The resort has fairly large qualified team of experts to ensure that each guest is given personalized attention.
Safar Makes Travel Easy …
Free High Speed Internet (WiFi)
Fitness centre Spa and wellness centre
- Return Airfare in Economy
- Accommodation in Selected villa
- Airport Transfers from Cochin International Airport (to &fro)
- Daily 90 minutes Ayurveda Treatments as per Doctor’s advice
- Daily 45 to 60 minutes therapeutic Marma treatment / Naturopathy treatment / Pranic healing / Kalaritreatment
- Additional treatments as per Doctors’ advice
- Daily Doctor’s Consultation
- Free Medicines during the Treatment as per the Doctor’s advice
- Individual Ayurveda Diet plan as per the Doctor’s advice
- Every morning Yoga & Every evening Yoga & Meditation as per the Doctor’s advice (hatha yoga / Asthanga yoga)
Price: 19,335 AED
Connect with an agent to plan your next trip.
TERMS & CONDITIONS
- Rates are per person based on double occupancy (extra charges for children may apply).
- Rates & availability are subject to change without prior notice.
- Certain activities may require an extra charge.