Home to more than 4 million people, Tashkent is the capital of Uzbekistan and also the largest city in Central Asia. Filled with Islamic and Soviet architecture, wide avenues, modern restaurants, museums, and posh buildings, visiting the city of Tashkent is a must.
The Courtyard by Marriott Tashkent is the place to stay if you are looking for a hotel with 4-star sophistication in the heart of Uzbekistan’s iconic city.
Multi-purpose event rooms
Four F&B venues with local specialties & international choices
Chorsu market, State Museum of Applied Arts of Uzbekistan, and Hodja Ahrar Wali Mosque - one of the oldest mosques in Tashkent city
- Flights on FlyDubai
- 4-star hotel accommodation with daily breakfast
- Two lunch experiences at local restaurants
- Guided tours
- Entrance fees for all trip monuments
Price: 3,730 AED
Day 4: Breakfast in the hotel - Transfer to the airport and depart from Uzbekistan.
Connect with an agent to plan your next trip.
TERMS & CONDITIONS
- Rates are per night based on double occupancy (extra charges for children may apply)
- The facilities and services offered by hotels may change or be limited based on local Government regulations
- Rates & availability are subject to change without prior notice
- Certain activities may require an extra charge