It takes a distinct type of person to disregard their instincts and step outside of a plane.
Experience the adrenaline rush you’ve been looking for as you step out into thin air and freefall hitting speeds of up to 190 KM per hour, in a tandem skydive experience, while securely harnessed to an experienced instructor.
Enjoy the breathtaking views of the Palm Jumeirah during your tandem sky dive, the Palm Dropzone.
What to expect on the day of your skydive:
- Skydive Dubai’s staff will check your BMI and weight (with your clothes and shoes) when you check-in. You must meet BOTH the weight and BMI requirements; no exceptions will be made. If you do not meet the requirements, your deposit will be lost
- Female customers can request to skydive with a female instructor when they check-in for their skydive. Please note, we cannot guarantee more than one female instructor for each group
- We cannot guarantee that groups of 4 or more will all be able to skydive in the same plane, it depends on the day
- You will receive your edited video and photos on a USB drive an hour after completing you skydive
- Skydive Dubai requires every tandem customer to meet both, weight and BMI requirements
Women: Weight: 90.0 kg/ 198.0 lbs or less. BMI: 27.5 or less
Men: Weight: 100.0 kg/220 lbs or less. BMI: 30.0 or less
- You must be 12 years old or older (according to the Gregorian calendar) on the day of your skydive. If you are between 12 to 17 years of age, you must check-in with your parent or legal guardian on the day of the skydive
- If you are 70 years old or older on the day you skydive, you need to fill out the Declaration of Fitness form.
- There must be no alcohol or drugs in your system 24 hours before your skydive.
- If you suffer from or have previously suffered from any of the following conditions, you must submit a filled and signed copy of the Declaration of Fitness form from your doctor:
- Severe head injury
- Recurrent blackouts or giddiness
- Disease of the brain or nervous system
- High blood pressure
- Heart or lung disease
- Dislocated shoulder or other limb(s)
- Recurrent weakness
- Mental illness
- Drug or alcohol addiction
- Any past or present medical conditions
- Standard edited video
- Third-party tandem insurance
Price: 2,159 AED
Connect with an agent to plan your next trip.