To the north of Moscow lies the city of St. Petersburg that has been lovingly built up by the Czars to represent the romantic glamour of Europe. Explore the 18th-century palaces and elegant canals before touring Peter and Paul Fortress that is home to the baroque Peter and Paul Cathedral. Ascend its bell tower to capture sweeping views of Neva River and The Hermitage museum – the second-largest art museum in the world that contains around 3 million masterpieces.
Feel the great experience of St. Petersburg center while staying at Holiday Inn Express St. Petersburg – Sadovaya hotel. The 4-star property is located in the historical building that was established in the 18th century and is located in close proximity to famous city attractions.
The hotel’s Express Café & Bar offers food & drinks 24 hours
Saint Isaac's Cathedral, Hermitage Museum, Winter Palace & Faberge Museum
- Return flights with the Turkish Airlines
- Daily breakfast
- Nevsky Prospect Walking Tour
- Neva River and Canals Cruise
- Peterhof (Palace and Park) Tour
- Return airport transfers
- Travel insurance
Price: 4,700 AED
Day 5: Check-out & departure
Connect with an agent to plan your next trip.
TERMS & CONDITIONS
- This offer is exclusive for AFG employees
- Rates are per person based on double occupancy (extra charges for children may apply)
- The facilities and services offered by hotels may change or be limited based on local Government regulations
- Rates & availability are subject to change without prior notice
- Certain activities may require an extra charge