Feel like you’re on another planet without compromising on familiar comforts as you explore the natural beauty of Lake Baikal with our exclusive 7-day package deal across two top hotels.
The 640km-long lake is one of the largest in the world and its clear waters are home to unique species that are not found anywhere else. The area around the lake, which is near the Mongolian border, acts as a resort during the summer months but the magnificent landscape is best appreciated during the frigid winter months when the deepest lake in the world freezes over. Ski enthusiasts have been flocking to the icy landscapes for years to explore the majestic Siberian mountains and one of the most convenient places to stay is the Grand Baikal Hotel, Baykalsk. The 3-star property features ski-to-door access and is also within walking distance of Lake Baikal and the Sobolinaya Mountain Ski Resort. The neutral rooms offer plenty of comfort while the restaurant and bar become lively spots to get to know the locals after a day on the slopes. For awe-inspiring views of Lake Baikal look no further than Anastasia Hotel in Listvyanka. The 4-star hotel that is beautifully located on the shore of the lake and features cosy oak rooms with coffee/tea making amenities as well as a restaurant, a bar, billiard room and a wellness centre.
Russian steam sauna
Finnish Sauna with a swimming pool
- Flights on Aeroflot
- Hotel accommodation with daily breakfast
- English speaking guide
- Ski inventory + ski pass as per the plan
- Entrance fees as per the plan
Price: 9,199 AED
Day 7: Fly back home
Connect with an agent to plan your next trip.
TERMS & CONDITIONS
- Rates are per night based on double occupancy (extra charges for children may apply)
- The facilities and services offered by hotels may change or be limited based on local Government regulations
- Rates & availability are subject to change without prior notice
- Certain activities may require an extra charge