As a landlocked country tucked away in the Balkan region, Serbia is a melting pot of different languages, cultures, and customs which bring the country to life. Filled with an abundance of hospitable locals, diverse natural wonders, and hearty traditional cuisine, there’s always a good reason to visit Serbia. In some parts of the country like Zlatibor, you’ll be able to enjoy skiing or bird watching, while other parts like Belgrade will expose you to nightlife and extravagant shopping venues. Other areas still are home to passionate music festivals, impressive cathedrals, and beaches along the Danube River. Pay a visit to the Nikola Tesla Museum in Belgrade and Dino Park in Zlatibor. There is something for every kind of traveler in this breath-taking country.
Your first two nights in Serbia will be spent in the city of Zlatibor in the 4-star Buket Hotel. The last two nights will be spent in Belgrade at the 4-star Heritage Hotel.
Buket Hotel: Family rooms, Swimming Pool & Spa
Heritage Hotel: Family rooms
Buket Hotel: 1 restaurant serving European cuisine, & 1 bar
Heritage Hotel: 1 restaurant offering local, international, and Italian dishes, & 1 bar
Buket Hotel: Tornik Ski Lift, Ribnicko jezero Lake, & Rzav River
Heritage Hotel: Republic Square Belgrade, St. Sava Temple, & Belgrade Central Railway Station
- Return flights with Wizz Air
- Hotel accommodation with daily breakfast
- Travel insurance
Price: 4,230 AED
Day 5 : Check out and fly home.
Connect with an agent to plan your next trip.
TERMS & CONDITIONS
- Rates are per person based on double occupancy (extra charges for children may apply)
- The facilities and services offered by hotels may change or be limited based on local government regulations
- Rates & availability are subject to change without prior notice
- Certain activities may require an extra charge