Witness the spectacular Northern Lights with this incredible 7-day holiday package to Saint Petersburg and Murmansk. Of all the countries north of the Arctic Circle, Russia is still the must-see country. The location means freezing winters and nights that last forever, but nothing compares to the Northern Lights. Enjoy this stunning spectacle in real-life and remember it in your heart forever!
You can first enjoy a stay at the 4-star Park Inn by Radisson Pribaltiyskaya Hotel and Congress Centre in Saint Petersburg. Near all the city’s main attractions, the location is perfect in the beautiful Gulf of Finland.
You will then stay at the comfortable 4-star Park Inn by Radisson in Polyarnye Zori, Murmansk. Located in Murmansk city center, it offers beautiful panoramic views of Kola Bay.
Park Inn Pribaltiyskaya: Running trails, library, and 26 meeting rooms
Park Inn by Radisson Polyarnye Zori: Fitness center, indoor pool, hot tub/jacuzzi, sauna, running trails, and 6 meeting rooms
Park Inn Pribaltiyskaya: The hotel’s bar and restaurant offer Russian and European specialties. Park Inn by Radisson Polyarnye Zori: The hotel has 3 onsite Food and Beverage venues
Park Inn Pribaltiyskaya: The Faberge Museum, and The State Hermitage Museum. Park Inn by Radisson Polyarnye Zori: Murmansk Regional Museum of Local Lore Memorial "Defenders of the Soviet Arctic in the years of the Great Patriotic War"
Free cot and extra bed upon request
- Flights with Aeroflot
- 4-star hotel accommodation with daily buffet breakfast
- Guided tours
- 6 lunch and 6 dinner meals
- Northern Lights hunt
- Entrance tickets for St.Isaac’s Cathedral, Peter and Paul Fortress, and Hermitage Museum
- Visits to Teriberka village and Saami village (with set activities)
Price: 6,550 AED
Day 7: Final breakfast at the hotel and transfer to the airport
Connect with an agent to plan your next trip.
TERMS & CONDITIONS
- Rates are per night based on double occupancy (extra charges for children may apply)
- The facilities and services offered by hotels may change or be limited based on local Government regulations
- Rates & availability are subject to change without prior notice
- Certain activities may require an extra charge