Along the southeastern coast of the Arabian Peninsula lies the country of Oman, which invites visitors to take in its natural beauty, culture, and endless attractions. Oman is known for its unspoilt coastal beaches, vibrant diversity of marine life, and naturally occurring landscapes. You can choose to have a relaxing getaway on the beach or an active adventure trekking up a mountain—Oman has it all. You’ll be able to experience the magic of this country as you discover its rich history, cultural charm, and architectural masterpieces. Shop in the Muscat Governorate, tour the Sultan Qaboos Grand Mosque, and spend time marveling at the waterfalls in Salalah. You will leave Oman feeling refreshed and reenergized, all while taking some of the best memories with you.
You will spend your first two nights in Muscat in the 4-star Radisson Blue Hotel Muscat. Your last night will be spent in Salalah at the 4-star Crowne Plaza Resort Salalah.
Radisson Blue Hotel Muscat: Family rooms, Swimming Pool, gym & Sauna
Crowne Plaza Resort Salalah: Family rooms, Swimming Pool & Spa
Radisson Blue Hotel Muscat: 1 restaurant offering local and international cuisine, & 1 bar
Crowne Plaza Resort Salalah: 1 restaurant serving international dishes, & 1 bar
Radisson Blue Hotel Muscat: Natural History Museum, Qurum Commercial Center, & Muscat Gate Museum
Crowne Plaza Resort Salalah: Sultan Qaboos Mosque, & Wadi Ain Sahalnoot
- Return flights with Pegasus Airways
- Hotel accommodation with daily breakfast
- Dolphin watching cruise
- Travel insurance
Price: 2,999 AED
Connect with an agent to plan your next trip.
TERMS & CONDITIONS
- Normal check-in time at the hotel is 1400 hrs & check-out time is 1100 hrs.
- Rates are per night based on double occupancy (extra charges for children may apply)
- The facilities and services offered by hotels may change or be limited based on local Govt regulations
- Rates & Availability are subject to change without prior notice
- Certain activities offered by the hotel may be at an extra charge