Kiev is the vibrant capital of Ukraine and home to ancient ruins, huge gold-dome churches, historic architecture, and cobblestone streets. Wander through its many museums, see a show in one of its theaters, or explore one of its World Heritage Sites. Kiev’s rich culture and history are woven into every aspect of the city, and you can experience it all on the 4-day Kiev Winter Trip.
Located just a short ride from the city center, the Mercure Kyiv Congress Hotel will provide you with everything you need. With its prime location next to the Cosmopolite Shopping and Entertainment Centre, this 4-star hotel offers an authentic Ukrainian experience for every visitor.
6 meeting Rooms
- Flights on Ukraine International Airlines
- 4-star hotel accommodation (includes daily breakfast)
- Airport transfers
- Daily meals
- River cruise
- Guided tours
- Entrance tickets for Mezhigorye Estate, Pirogovo Folk Museum and Kiev-Pechersk Lavra
Price: 5,499 AED
Day 4: Breakfast at the hotel and transfer to the airport.
Connect with an agent to plan your next trip.
TERMS & CONDITIONS
- Rates are per night based on double occupancy (extra charges for children may apply)
- The facilities and services offered by hotels may change or be limited based on local Government regulations
- Rates & availability are subject to change without prior notice
- Certain activities may require an extra charge