Witness the greatest show that nature can offer with our curated 5-day safari tour of Kenya. Home to the Big Five, Kenya is located on the East coast of Africa and is considered one of the greatest destinations for wildlife spotting.
Start your trip with a night in Lake Naivasha Country Club. The 5-star hotel is located over the top of the escarpment of the Great Rift Valley, where you can see Lake Naivasha sparkling in the sun thousands of feet below. The hotel rooms and cottages are set in 12 hectares of green lawns which are shaded by mature acacias trees that are frequently visited by grazing animals. Rise early to make the most of the breakfast buffet that serves up fresh fruit grown on the property.
You will then move to Keekorok Lodge, the oldest lodge in the Maasai Mara National Reserve, where you will stay for 2 nights. The 5-star lodge offers traditional-style accommodation within the lush and limitless plains of Maasai Mara which is known for its abundance of big cats. Enjoy the spacious grounds, numerous activities, the largest gift store in the game park, a variety of dining options and an outdoor pool from which you can do some wildlife spotting.
You will spend your last night at the Hilton Garden Inn Nairobi Airport. The 4-star hotel’s location allows you to relax before your flight back home after an unforgettable safari adventure.
Lake Naivasha Country Club: Swimming pool, Swimming pool, SPA & Family rooms
Keekorok Lodge: Swimming pool & SPA and wellness centre
Hilton Garden Inn Nairobi Airport: Infinity pool, Fitness center & Family rooms
Lake Naivasha Country Club: Lake Naivasha Country Club offers a combination of Food and Beverage outlets. The main restaurant of the hotel serves International Buffet-style meals. Tavern Bar offers local and international drinks and snacks. In addition to The Terrace dining options and a special pastry shop
Keekorok Lodge: The lodge has an onsite coffee shop, restaurant, snack bar and a bar
Hilton Garden Inn Nairobi Airport: The hotel has an onsite restaurant that serves international dishes and a bar
Lake Naivasha Country Club: Crescent Island Game Park and Lake Naivasha
Keekorok Lodge: Maasai Mara National Reserve and Mara River
Hilton Garden Inn Nairobi Airport: Nairobi National Park
Lake Naivasha Country Club: Kids club
Keekorok Lodge: Playground and game room
- Flights with Kenya Airlines
- Accommodation in Nairobi with daily breakfast
- Accommodation during the safari on full board basis
- Transportation in a 4x4 Landcruiser with pop up roof for easy game viewing
- Game drives as indicated in the itinerary
- Park entrance fees
- Transfers as indicated in the itinerary
- Meals as indicated in the itinerary
- English speaking driver/guide
- Meet-and-greet services
- COVID-19 Test in Nairobi
- City tours
- 2 Lunch meals
Price: 7,850 AED
Day 5 : After breakfast, transfer to the airport and fly back home.
Connect with an agent to plan your next trip.
TERMS & CONDITIONS
The facilities and services offered by hotels may change or be limited based on local government regulations
Rates & Availability are subject to change without prior notice
Certain activities offered by the hotel may be chargeable
The package rate doesn’t include the following:
- Personal expenses such as travel and medical insurance, and excess baggage fee
- Communication charges that include, emails, faxes and phone calls
- Food and beverages not indicated in the itinerary
- Gratuity for porterage/waiters at hotels, camps and airports
- Gratuity for your professional driver/guide
- Cost of entry visa
- Optional activities like Balloon Safari, Bush dinners, Night Game drives, etc