Connecting two continents, Istanbul is a bridge between the East and the West and is considered a historical marvel with its iconic sites such as the Basilica Cistern and Topkapı Palace. Carve out your own Silk Road trail and get lost in the bustling Grand Bazaar before letting your nose lead you to the aromatic Spice Market. Follow your curiosity through the historic Mosques that pierce the skyline and don’t forget to make time for a voyage on Bosphorus that flows between the Black Sea and the Sea of Marmara, and right through the heart of the Turkish city. With architectural influences from Europe and Asia, there are corners of the city that haven’t been touched by time but there are also plenty of contemporary traits that are associated with a modern metropolis.
Stylish hotels are dotted throughout the city with Golden Age Hotel situated in close proximity to one of the most enviable locations – Taksim Square. With its color schemes and vibrant spirit, the 4-star hotel is a glamorous escape that offers everything you might need for an unforgettable stay. Enjoy easy access to top restaurants and shops, as well as the historical landmarks such as the Atatürk Cultural Center and the most famous avenue in Istanbul – Istiklal Caddesi.
Turkish bath and Sauna
La Coq Restaurant serves oriental Turkish dishes in the pleasant and refreshing atmosphere
Taksim Square, Galata Tower, Hagia Sophia and Dolmabahce Palace
- Flights with Turkish Airlines
- Hotel accommodation
- Daily breakfast
- Private return Airport transfers
- Private Istanbul city Tour
- Bosphorus Tour
- PCR Test
Price: 3,399 AED
Day 5: Fly back home
Connect with an agent to plan your next trip.
TERMS & CONDITIONS
- Rates are per person based on double occupancy (extra charges for children may apply)
- The facilities and services offered by hotels may change or be limited based on local Government regulations
- Rates & availability are subject to change without prior notice
- Certain activities may require an extra charge