Between its breathtaking natural beauty and bustling city life, Georgia is a country where you can have every type of experience in just a short amount of time. Take a dip in the Black Sea, zip through the Caucasus Mountains on a pair of skis, or explore what the country’s bustling city vibes are all about. You’ll be able to take in all the wonders of Georgia on our 5-night Special Georgia Tour where you’ll get to adventure through four diverse cities: Tbilisi, Gudauri, Kakheti region, and Mtskheta. The tour will begin with an exploration of Tbilsi, followed by a scenic road trip to Gudauri. Here, you’ll visit historic monuments and the Ananuri Fortress, an enchanting castle along the Aragvi River. Next, head over to the Kakheti region where you can take in the breathtaking mountain views and discover various historic and cultural heritage landmarks. You’ll also get the chance to explore the first capital of Georgia, Mtskheta, which has the UNESCO Heritage sites of Jvari Monastery and Uplistsikhe, an ancient archaeological site which dates back to the Iron Age.
During the tour, you’ll stay at Iveria Inn Hotel in Tbilisi, a 4-star accommodation which is also the starting point for all your day trips.
Rooms for people of determination
The hotel’s restaurant features an amazing green terrace & offers delicious Georgian and international dishes
National Botanical Garden of Georgia
Tbilisi Opera and Ballet Theatre
- Return flights with flydubai
- Hotel accommodation with daily breakfast
- Private transfers
- Private guided tours to: o Tbilisi o Gudauri & a cable car ride in Gudauri o Kakheti region o Mtskheta & entry tickets to Uplistsikhe cave town
- Free PCR test on day 3
Price: 3,499 AED
Day 6: Check out & fly back home
Connect with an agent to plan your next trip.
TERMS & CONDITIONS
- Rates are per person based on double occupancy (extra charges for children may apply)
- The facilities and services offered by hotels may change or be limited based on local Government regulations
- Rates & availability are subject to change without prior notice
- Certain activities may require an extra charge