With luxury at it’s core, the Fairmont Bab Al Bahr perched on Abu Dhabi’s Khor Al Maqta creek, presents an enviable beachfront location and first class amenities. The 5-star resort has clearly thought of everything when it comes to creating an exclusive stay with some of its fashionable rooms featuring a private check-in/check-out area, specialist butler service as well as floor-to-ceiling views of the Sheikh Zayed Grand Mosque. Contemporary elegance is reflected throughout the décor and spills into the spacious bathroom that is kitted out with products from a cult New York fragrance house Le Labo. You won’t be left wanting much when it comes to the diverse dining options which comprise of Marco Pierre White’s signature steak restaurant and Frankie’s Italian Restaurant & Bar. There is also the modern Café Sushi, a relaxing poolside café and a stylish swim-up bar.
Free Shuttle to certain sightseeing locations
The hotel offers 9 delicate culinary experiences
Sheikh Zayed Grand Mosque, YAS Water world, YAS Mall, Ferrari World, and Abu Dhabi Golf Club
kids pool and kid meals
- 1-night stay with breakfast
Price: 560 AED
Connect with an agent to plan your next trip.
TERMS & CONDITIONS
- Normal check-in time at the hotel is 1400 hrs & check-out time is 1100 hrs.
- Rates are per night based on double occupancy (extra charges for children may apply)
- The facilities and services offered by hotels may change or be limited based on local Government regulations
- Rates & Availability are subject to change without prior notice
- Certain activities may require an extra charge