Egypt is a captivating and fascinating place with natural wonders, dazzling temples and tombs and a vast desert holding some of the world’s greatest ancient treasures. Dive into the country’s spectacular history as you explore the Valley of Kings, the Pyramids of Giza and well-preserved temples that are more than 2,000 years old.
Savor the splendor of a luxury multi-day cruise down the River Nile, the longest river in the world. The Egyptian civilization rose along its banks, and during your trip, you’ll stop off and visit some of the magnificent monuments and sites that preserve the glory of ancient Egypt.
Enjoy the first part of your stay in the 4-star Barcelo Pyramids hotel in Cairo. This delightful property is located near the pyramids of Giza in one of the capital’s oldest avenues. The hotel is close to many main attractions and pampers guests with amenities such as a spa and an outdoor swimming pool. The second half of your trip will be spent onboard the Hapi 5 cruise ship as you glide along the River Nile. The cruise ship is a 5-star vessel with large panoramic windows providing spectacular views of the river and the ancient sites that border the waterway.
Barcelo Pyramids, Cairo: Heated outdoor swimming pool, spa, fitness studio and a hair and beauty salon.
Hapi 5 cruise ship: Swimming pool, sundeck and massage services.
Barcelo Pyramids, Cairo: Three restaurants serving local, national and international cuisine and three bars.
Hapi 5 cruise ship: Bar and restaurant serving Egyptian and international cuisine.
Barcelo Pyramids, Cairo: The Great Pyramids of Giza, The Egyptian Museum and the Cairo Citadel.
- Return flights with Gulf Air
- Domestic flights
- Hotel and cruise ship accommodation
- Daily breakfast in Cairo
- Full board accommodation during the cruise
- Half-day visit to the pyramids
- Several shore excursions during the cruise
- English speaking guides
- Travel insurance
Price: 5,490 AED
Day 8 : Check out, transfer to the airport for the flight back home.
Connect with an agent to plan your next trip.
TERMS & CONDITIONS
- Rates are per person based on double occupancy (extra charges for children may apply)
- The facilities and services offered by hotels may change or be limited based on local Government regulations
- Rates & availability are subject to change without prior notice
- Certain activities may require an extra charge