For a European break rich in nature, culture and history look no further than the intriguing city of Sarajevo. Reflecting the eastern and western influences, it is where the forest mountains hug the edges of the metropolitan city and where the old collides with the new in unexpected ways. The capital of Bosnia and Herzegovina is fast-becoming a popular destination for those who want to travel off the beaten track, and during your 5-day trip you will witness how tradition can blend beautifully with the modern world.
Novotel Sarajevo Bristol Hotel is a stylish 4-star hotel situated in the urban quarter of Sarajevo and within easy reach of the airport. Novotel Sarajevo Bristol Hotel is the perfect base for exploring the city with bustling bazaars, open-fronted cafes serving up strong Bosnian coffee, and the unmissable Gazi Husrev-Bey’s Mosque – the biggest Ottoman mosque in Bosnia and Herzegovina. If you want to see the city and the surrounding landscape from above, then take advantage of Sarajevo’s iconic cable car located at the foothills of Mount Trebević that takes you up to a spectacular viewing platform.
Indoor swimming pool
Spa and wellness center
The hotel has a restaurant & a bar that serve international specialties
Gazi Husrev-beg Mosque
River Bosna Springs
Babysitting on request
- Return flights with Turkish Airways
- Hotel accommodation with daily breakfast
- Airport transfers
- SIM card
- Travel insurance
Price: 4,450 AED
Day 5: Check-out & fly back home
Connect with an agent to plan your next trip.
TERMS & CONDITIONS
- Rates are per person based on double occupancy (extra charges for children may apply)
- The facilities and services offered by hotels may change or be limited based on local Government regulations
- Rates & availability are subject to change without prior notice
- Certain activities may require an extra charge