Welcome to the land of adventure, beautiful landscapes, and the midnight sun, where the days are long and the temperature is just right.
Enjoy local cuisine to fuel your personal taste for the vibrant outdoors. View a variety of wildlife and simply feed your passion for travel and doing something new.
The best time to enjoy a Fjord Cruise coupled with the outdoors is until the end of August although September is pretty cool too. Get it? ‘Pretty Cool?
Life is a journey to be explored, be a part of your own personal Viking saga.
Safar Makes Travel Easy
All meals included as per the program
Hike Mount Fløyen
Tour Bryggen Hanseatic Wharf
Visit the KODE Museums
Old Bergen Museum (Gamle Bergen)
Explore Norway's Largest Fjords
Explore Market Square
Free High Speed Internet (WiFi)
24-hour front desk
Bar / lounge
- Return flights in Economy Class / Lufthansa
- Accommodation in hotels (room with private facilities, breakfast) acc. to the program 6 days / 5 nights
- Walking tour of Bergen with an English-speaking guide(2 hours, private)
- Floibanen funicular ticket (return, regular)
- Transport and guiding services according to the program (day 2-4, private, English-speaking driver-guide)
- Electronic travel documentation, including a detailed travel itinerary
- 24/7 emergency phone service whiletraveling
- Walking tour of Stavanger with an English-speaking guide(2 hours, private)
- Travel insurance
Price: 13,900 AED
Day 6 : STAVANGER-LYSEFJORD: Breakfast in the hotel. Transfer hotel-Stavanger airport (extra fee). Departure from Stavanger According to your itinerary.
Connect with an agent to plan your next trip.
TERMS & CONDITIONS
- Rates are per person based on double occupancy (extra charges for children may apply).
- Rates & availability are subject to change without prior notice.
- Certain activities may require an extra charge.