Filled to the brim with ancient history and known as the Land of Fire, Azerbaijan has both historical and modern touches that bring it to life. Once a communist nation, Azerbaijan has transformed itself into a new nation that’s rich in culture and full of promise and prosperity. Explore the wonders of Azerbaijan with our 4-night holiday package which will take you directly to the country’s most popular attractions. Enjoy the mouth-watering local dishes, immerse yourself in the language and culture, and interact with some of the friendliest locals on the planet. The tour will start with a trip to Heydar Aliyev Center, Baku’s main attraction. You’ll explore the Old City, considered the ancient heart of Baku, and you will visit the Fire Mountain and Fire Temple. Next, you’ll take in the natural beauty of Azerbaijan as you adventure through landmarks like Tufandag Mountain and Nohur Lake.
You will stay at Grand Midway Hotel, Baku, a 4-star hotel located in a prime location in the Nasimi district of Baku. The hotel’s ideal location makes it the perfect starting point for each day of your holiday getaway. Recharge your energy for each of the daily tours by using one of the many services and facilities offered by the hotel.
Family rooms, Spa & a Gym
The hotel features a restaurant & a bar
Freedom Square, Azerbaijan Carpet Museum, and Flame Towers
- Return flights with Air Arabia
- Hotel accommodation with daily breakfast
- Guided tours
- Travel insurance
Price: 2,299 AED
Day 5 : Check out & fly back home
Connect with an agent to plan your next trip.
TERMS & CONDITIONS
- Rates are per person based on double occupancy (extra charges for children may apply)
- The facilities and services offered by hotels may change or be limited based on local Government regulations
- Rates & availability are subject to change without prior notice
- Certain activities may require an extra charge