There’s something in the Mediterranean air that makes you forget all your troubles. Greece is a land of ancient history, exquisite food, sweeping views of the blue waters and warm company that never fails to charm and inspire. Immerse yourself in the spectacular culture and history of Athens as you explore its many cobbled streets, iconic sites and hidden alleyways. Every step in Athens will bring you closer to understanding how the locals live, from visiting the busy markets to discovering the “hidden island” within the city that is easily missed by many travelers.
Enjoy your stay at the 4-star Athens One Smart Hotel. The hotel is located at the historic capital center, in close proximity to the city’s main attractions. The hotel employees its design to immerse the guests into a sophisticated world of pampering & comfort.
Fitness center with Sauna
Suites with an in-room jacuzzi
The hotel has a café and a bar
National Theatre of Greece, National Archaeological Museum, Temple of Hephaestus and Omonia Square
- Flights with Gulf Air
- Hotel accommodation with daily breakfast
- Airport Transfers
- Guided tours
- Travel insurance
Price: 4,110 AED
Day 5: Fly back home
Connect with an agent to plan your next trip.
TERMS & CONDITIONS
- Rates are per person based on double occupancy (extra charges for children may apply)
- The facilities and services offered by hotels may change or be limited based on local Government regulations
- Rates & availability are subject to change without prior notice
- Certain activities may require an extra charge