The ancient Greek metropolis of Athens is Greece’s capital and largest city, offering something to every visitor. The birthplace of philosophy and democracy alike, Athens marks the beginning of early civilization and is guaranteed to take you back thousands of years just by walking its streets. Sites such as the Acropolis and the Parthenon draw in visitors each year, and you can spend time hopping from one archeological site to another. Outside of the city limits, Athens is home to beautiful beaches and stunning open landscapes just waiting to be explored.
The 5-star Crowne Plaza Athens City Center Hotel is located right in the heart of Athens. Your stay will combine high-quality amenities with the luxury and comfort of a top leisure destination.
14 Meeting Rooms
Two bars & two restaurants that offer Mediterranean & local specialties
Downtown Athens, Athens Concert Hall (Megaron Mousikis), Acropolis Lycabettus, and Hill Museum of Cycladic Art
Babysitting/nanny services, board games, puzzles, and children’s television networks
- Flights on Emirates
- 5-star hotel accommodation (includes daily buffet breakfast
- Airport transfers
Price: 3,900 AED
Connect with an agent to plan your next trip.
TERMS & CONDITIONS
- Rates are per night based on double occupancy (extra charges for children may apply)
- The facilities and services offered by hotels may change or be limited based on local Government regulations
- Rates & availability are subject to change without prior notice
- Certain activities may require an extra charge