Yerevan, Armenia’s capital city, stretches along the Hrazdan River and entices visitors with its ancient treasures and neo-classical blend of European architecture which was implemented during the Soviet era. A walk through the capital reveals cultural beauty which you can explore at the State History Museum and Cafesjian Modern Art Museum. There are also moments of heartbreak that deserve to be reflected on at the Genocide Museum and Memorial. Those who wish to step back in time can marvel at the pagan Temple of Garni, which dates back to the Hellenistic era. Yervan has several easy-to-reach day trips, as the city is surrounded by vast countryside dotted with churches, ancient monasteries, dramatic mountains, and expansive lakes. Yerevan enriches visitors with its friendly hospitality, indulgent cuisine, and bustling streets lined with cafés and restaurants that remain open late into the night. The four-night stay will also take you into the lush nature of Yerevan, most notably Lake Sevan.
Enjoy your stay at the Metropol Hotel Yerevan. This 4-star hotel is in close proximity to Republic Square and some of the main attractions of Yerevan, making it the ideal location.
Republic Square, Armenian Opera and Ballet Theatre, and the History Museum of Armenia
- Return flights with Air Arabia
- Hotel stay with daily breakfast
- Guided tours
- Entry tickets, as per the program
Price: 2,899 AED
Day 5 : Fly back home
Connect with an agent to plan your next trip.
TERMS & CONDITIONS
- Rates are per person based on double occupancy (extra charges for children may apply)
- The facilities and services offered by hotels may change or be limited based on local Government regulations
- Rates & availability are subject to change without prior notice
- Certain activities may require an extra charge