Imagine waking up at first light and witnessing a parade of giraffes sauntering across a rugged landscape, or cheetah’s relaxing under the trees. These are just some of the highlights of an early morning game drive for those staying at the Anantara Sir Bani Yas Island Al Sahel Villa Resort. Located off the coast of Abu Dhabi, Sir Bani Yas is home to a 10,000-acre wildlife reserve where you can spot hopping gazelles and the previously-endangered Arabian oryx. The 5-star Al Sahel Villa Resort takes advantage of its natural surroundings and offers spacious villas (some with plunge pool) as well as an array of dining options and pool areas that make for an unforgettable safari-inspired break.
3 outdoor pools
Activities: Wildlife Safaris – Kayaking - Nature walk - Wadi walk – Archery - Land sailing - Mountain biking – Snorkeling - Paddle boarding - Horse riding
5 onsite dining venues
Sir Bani Yas Island is a protected reserve just off the coast of Abu Dhabi
- Stay in 1-bedroom Anantara villa with daily breakfast
Price: 2,080 AED
Connect with an agent to plan your next trip.
TERMS & CONDITIONS
- Normal check-in time at the hotel is 1400 hrs & check-out time is 1100 hrs
- Rates are per night based on double occupancy (extra charges for children may apply)
- The facilities and services offered by the hotel may change based on local regulations
- Rates & availability are subject to change without prior notice
- Certain activities offered by the hotel may require extra charges