Albania offers a mix of breathtaking natural attractions as well as modern urban sites to explore. Boasting a young, bustling metropolis, stretches of cobblestone streets, charming coastal beach towns, and pockets of ancient ruins, Albania never ceases to stun its visitors. Each town is strikingly different from the last and has something new to discover at every single turn. Steeped in history that dates back hundreds of years, you’re sure to appreciate the natural wonder that is Albania.
Explore the magic of Albania with our 6-night holiday package that brings you directly to the country’s main attractions. Start by exploring the vibrant capital city of Tirana, where you’ll stay for two nights in the beautiful 4-star Sky 2 Hotel. Next, adventure through the historical city of Kruja and spend four nights in Hotel Argjiro, a 4-star hotel in Gjirokaster. During the trip you’ll get to visit Berat, the UNESCO town famous for its antiquity and architecture.
Sky 2 Hotel: Family rooms, Gym & a Spa
Sky 2 Hotel: The hotel’s restaurant serves continental buffet breakfast. The hotel features an on-site lounge bar
Hotel Argjiro: The hotel features a restaurant, bar, and a lounge
Sky 2 Hotel: The Opera House, the National Theatre, and the National Historic Museum
Hotel Argjiro: Drino River, Lake Viroi, and Mountain cajupi
- Return flights with WizzAir
- Hotel accommodation with daily breakfast
- Travel insurance
Price: 4,840 AED
Day 7 : Check out & fly back home
Connect with an agent to plan your next trip.
TERMS & CONDITIONS
- Rates are per person based on double occupancy (extra charges for children may apply)
- The facilities and services offered by hotels may change or be limited based on local Government regulations
- Optional tours have separate fees
- Rates & availability are subject to change without prior notice
- Certain activities may require an extra charge