Duration: 4 Nights
4 nights’ Accommodation in Tirana International Hotel & Conference Centre or similar
Daily Breakfast at the hotel
Return Economy Air ticket to Almaty on Fly Dubai
Tirana Dajti cable car- Durres tour on a Seat in Coach basis
Berat Belash tour on a Seat in Coach basis
Shkoder kruje Tour on a Seat in Coach Basis
Dajti cable car Ticket
Berat castle entrance Ticket
Return airport transfers on a Seat in Coach Basis
Standard Travel Insurance
Price: 5,325 AED
Day 1 :
- Arrival in Tirana. - Transfer to the hotel, check-in. - Rest of the day free at leisure on your own. - Overnight stay at the hotel.
Day 2 :
- Breakfast at the hotel, - Meet the driver-guide and start the city tour of Tirana - We will see the historical sites such as Scanderbeg square, Ethen Bey Mosque and the main government street. We will pass by the communist landmarks like the Blloku area, where villas were once occupied by members of The Politburo (former leading sect of the Party of Labour of Albania) but which is now the lively center of Tirana’s nightlife where trendy bars, cafés, and fashionable clubs can be found. - Transfer to Dajti mountain and take the cable car (ticket included) - Transfer to coastal town of Durres. Walking tour in the city’s promenade where we will also see the Venetian tower (symbol of the city).
Day 3 :
- After breakfast, - We will head to Berat town (UNESCO Heritage), the gem of Albania. We will enjoy a guided tour around the old district of Berat, with its pretty white buildings perched on the hill amid pine forests. - We walk through the narrow-cobbled streets taking views of Berat city. (And begin to understand why it is known to Albanians as 'The City of a Thousand Windows') - After the tour will continue towards Belsh town. - Visiting Belsh Town is the optimal choice for those who love mixing nature with sport activity. The area hosts some 85 lakes, some of them very old and some others very new. Walk in the paved ways around the main lake and enjoy nature. - Entrance fee included: Entrance to the Berat castle
Day 4 :
- Breakfast at the hotel. - Today we will continue our trip to Shkodra, which is close to the border of mountainous Montenegro. - Shkodra is one of the oldest and most populated cities in Albania’s north. With gorgeous panoramas on the way there and a surprisingly cosmopolitan and compact downtown core, unwinding after your journey to get here couldn’t be easier. - City tour of Shkodra: Shkoder Promenade (Rozafa castle - Optional) - Continue the journey to Kruja, the historical capital of Albania in the 15th century. We will visit the castle and enjoy inspirational views out to the Adriatic Coast. We have time to wander through the medieval bazaar full of souvenirs and handicrafts. With gorgeous panoramas on the way there and a surprisingly cosmopolitan and compact downtown core, unwinding after your journey to get here couldn’t be easier. - City tour of Kruja: Old Bazaar, Castle (Skanderbeg Museum - Optional)
Day 5 :
- Breakfast at the hotel, - Transfer to Tirana International airport for your flight back home.