The Maldives is known as one of the world’s most beautiful destinations, and once you visit, you will understand why. Relax your days away on white sand beaches and enjoy a rejuvenating holiday abroad.
Known for its 4-star status and superb amenities, the Adaaran Club Rannalhi sits right at the tip of the South Malé Atoll within the exotic collection of islands known as the Maldives. Its unique location offers direct access to pristine beaches where guests can scuba dive with a variety of sea creatures in turquoise water or simply relax on the sandy shore. During your stay at the inviting Maldives hotel, you will be able to experience the friendly Maldivian hospitality of the locals while also exploring the rich tropical wonders of this wondrous island nation.
Spa & Reflexology Center
Water sports (wind surfing, snorkeling, scuba diving, water skiing, surf jets, & deep-sea fishing)
Activities (volleyball, football, and table tennis)
Price: 8,699 AED
Connect with an agent to plan your next trip.
TERMS & CONDITIONS
- The facilities and services offered by hotels may change or be limited based on local government regulations
- Rates & Availability are subject to change without prior notice
- Certain activities offered by the hotel may be chargeable
The package rate doesn’t include the following:
- Personal expenses such as travel and medical insurance, and excess baggage fee
- Communication charges that include, emails, faxes and phone calls
- Gratuity fees
- Cost of entry visa
- Optional activities