Situated off the coast of Southeast Asia and comprised of thousands of islands, the Philippines is known for its fresh fruit, pristine beaches, and beautiful national parks. In Manila, the capital city, you can visit the infamous walled city and see the churches, monuments, and landmarks. Visit museums, parks, and malls, and dine on delicious and fresh dishes that are unique to the islands.
Since the Philippines is surrounded by the Pacific Ocean, water sports like snorkeling and scuba diving are common. Dive into the deep blue sea and explore the diverse marine life. See the beauty of the country on a volcano hike, boat ride, or jungle trek. You’ll have every adventure right at your fingertips during your time in the Philippines.
- Friendly locals, Filipinos are known to be very hospitable
- Colorful and fun festivals
- Incredible diving and snorkeling spots
- Beaches and islands
- The delicious Filipino cuisine
- Natural lakes
- The volcano craters
Activities to do
- Chill out in Boracay
- See the beauty of the Banaue rice terraces
- Marvel at the wonder of San Agustin Church
- See the active Mayon Volcano
- Visit Puerto Princesa Subterranean River National Park
- Explore the rare chocolate hills
- Discover Mactan Island
- Dive in the Tubbataha Reef
- See the lakes at Coron Island
- Location: Southeast Asia in the western Pacific Ocean
- Language: Filipino
- Currency: Philippine peso
- Cuisine: Southeast Asian cuisine with heavy Spanish influence.
- Airport: Ninoy Aquino International Airport, Mactan Cebu International Airport, Davao International Airport and Clark International Airport.
- Flight Duration: 9 hours from Abu Dhabi
Want to book your holiday to philippines?
Get in touch to plan your trip