The Philippines is defined by its emerald rice fields, teeming megacities, graffiti-splashed jeepneys, smouldering volcanoes, bug-eyed tarsiers, fuzzy water buffalo and smiling, happy-go-lucky people.
- Friendly locals, Filipinos are known to be very hospitable
- Colorful and fun festivals
- Incredible diving and snorkeling spots
- Beaches and islands
- The delicious Filipino cuisine
- Natural lakes
- The volcano craters
Activities to do
- Chill out in Boracay
- See the beauty of the Banaue rice terraces
- Marvel at the wonder of San Agustin Church
- See the active Mayon Volcano
- Visit Puerto Princesa Subterranean River National Park
- Explore the rare chocolate hills
- Discover Mactan Island
- Dive in the Tubbataha Reef
- See the lakes at Coron Island
- Location: Southeast Asia in the western Pacific Ocean
- Language: Filipino
- Currency: Philippine peso
- Cuisine: Southeast Asian cuisine with heavy Spanish influence.
- Airport: Ninoy Aquino International Airport, Mactan Cebu International Airport, Davao International Airport and Clark International Airport.
- Flight Duration: 9 hours from Abu Dhabi
Want to book your holiday to Philippines?
Get in touch to plan your trip