India is a beautiful country that is known for its ancient art and culture. During your visit you’ll encounter the magnificent architectures of Afghans, Turks, Mughals, British, and Indian rulers. The Indian culture shows the essence of its long history which became part of the society.
India is the right place for nature and desert safaris, natural spots, and adventurous activities.
India offers its tourists the highest mountains, the deepest ravines and valleys, wide deserts, white sand beaches, reefs, archipelagos, coasts, dense forests, dry plains, productive farmlands, flowing rivers, and many other natural wonders.
- Diversity – each state is different than the other
- Celebrations and festivals
- Long train rides through the countryside
- The Himalayas
- The rich architectural heritage
- Ancient rituals
Activities to do
- Take an ayurvedic spa treatment in Kerala
- Visit Taj Mahal in Agra
- Practice Yoga at Rishikesh, Uttarakhand
- Play Holi in Vrindavan, Uttar Pradesh
- Enjoy a night Camel Safari in Rann of Kutch, Gujarat
- Ride a boat in the World’s Largest mangrove forest in Sunderban Delta, West Bengal
- Explore the world’s only Floating National Park, Manipur
- Try Bamboo Rafting in Periyar, Kerala
- Take a Rail Journey
- Location: South Asia
- Language: Hindi, Urdu, English
- Currency: Indian rupee
- Cuisine: The cuisine consists of a variety of regional and traditional cuisines native to the Indian Subcontinent
- Airport: Delhi Indira Gandhi International Airport, Mumbai Chhatrapathi Shivaji Maharaj International Airport, Chennai International Airport and more
- Flight Duration: 3.5 hours from Abu Dhabi
Want to book your holiday to India?
Get in touch to plan your trip