It is easy to fall in love with Austria. Famous for its castles and palaces, snow-covered Alps, and internationally renowned shows, this small country has a lot to offer. With its stunning natural landscapes and incredible views, Austria is the nature lover’s paradise. From its hiking trails and ski slopes to its wide valleys and hidden caves, every experience will be something to cross off your bucket list.
Vienna, the bustling capital city, lies along the Danube River and is shaped by centuries of cultural, artistic, and intellectual expression. You’ll have the chance to kayak down the river, watch the sunrise from a mountain peak, or enjoy a traditional Austrian meal of wiener schnitzel. Whether you come during summer or winter, Austria will always give you an experience to remember.
- Vienna’s immense beauty is a great reason to visit Austria
- The breathtaking scenery
- A perfect destination during all seasons
- Austria is one of the cleanest places on earth
- Home to stunning architecture
- Lots of activities: hiking, swimming, snowboarding, and skiing
- Austria is one of the easiest countries to get around
- Perfect for outdoor sports enthusiasts!
Activities to do
- Visit The Hofburg: Austria's Imperial Palace
- Explore Salzburg Altstadt, a UNESCO World Heritage Site
- Tour the Schönbrunn Palace in Vienna
- Discover the treasure of Melk Benedictine Abbey
- Visit Hallstatt and the Dachshund Sledgehammer
- Ski at Kitzbühel and Kitzbüheler Horn
- See the Belvedere Palace in Vienna
- Stay at Zell Am see
- Visit Krimml Waterfalls, the highest waterfall in Austria
- Location: Central Europe
- Language: German, Hungarian, Austrian German, and Slovenian
- Currency: Euro
- Cuisine: The Austrian cuisine is highly influenced by Central Europe
- Airport: Vienna International Airport
- Flight Duration: 6.5 hours from Dubai
Want to book your holiday to austria?
Get in touch to plan your trip